Updated: Apr 6
Created by artists and voted by the players & fans
Winning design receives Pesos 10,000 in cash with fans receiving a personalized jersey
True to the commitment to connect and engage with the fans, United City Football Club, the
defending champion of the Philippines Football League, is reaching out to artists to submit
and for fans to vote on its new logo design.
“The prize money competition will allow the fans to have a say on what the crest, the most
important part of a Clubs identity, will look like”, states CEO Eric M. Gottschalk. “We will strivefor tolerance, excellence while creating a place for people to live out their dreams – a true Club for the People – it’s a long road ahead but we see this as a marathon and not a sprint”.
Submission will open today. Please go to our Facebook page (@unitedcityfootballclub) and
follow the link to go to “freelancer.com” were artists can submit their logo designs.
The winner will receive a customized Club jersey featuring the winning logo design along with Pesos 10,000 in cash. Shortlisted design artists from 2nd to 5th place will receive Pesos 1,500.00 each in cash for their submissions.
10 Fans who choose the winning logo design will be recognized on the Clubs social media
platforms while receiving the customized jersey (number of their choice & name on the back)
24 July - Submission open at 6:00pm Manila time
27 July - Submission closes at 12:00 noon
27 July - Voting starts at 6:00pm
28 July - Voting closes at 8:00pm
29 July - Winner announcement at 2:00pm during a live webinar with PFF President Mariano Araneta & UCFC Management
Minimum design guidelines:
- Follow common ethical standards: no political, religious, etc. design elements
- Use main colors of yellow and black
- Use any shape or form for the crest (round, oval, square, etc.)
- Optional design elements: football, 2020 - Year of Inauguration, generic city, etc.
- File size: max. 4MB in jpeg
- Describe the font size, font name and color pantone used for the design
- The artist must express the design sentiments and describe each element featured
For media inquiries or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org